What is Nano-Grip and How Does it Work?
Our unique floor treatment is not a coating that can wear off, but a chemical process that creates a tread design on the mineral surface itself without compromising the beauty of your flooring. Our products will not discolor or change the look of your floor, tile, tub or shower and is quick and easy to apply. We will give a two-year warranty on your floors and is guaranteed for the life of your tub or shower.
In the time it takes you to review this information over 250 people will have slipped and fallen resulting in injury, according to the CDC.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) conducted a study on slips and falls in the workplace and made the following discoveries:
- Injuries from slip and falls are the most common work related injury
- 25,000 slip and fall injuries per day
- 35% of all work-related injuries are from slip and falls
- 65% of all work days lost are from slip and falls
- The average cost to settle a slip and fall accident is $50,000
Does your floor meet the minimum OSHA/ADA non-slip standards?
Falls at Home:
- 50% of all accidental deaths at home are due to falls
- Every year, 33% of people over the age of 65 will experience a fall
- 50% of all elderly adults hospitalized for a fall will be unable to return after the fall